Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Memories Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

Nor Flash

The NOR Flash Memory forum discusses critical safety features for automotive and industrial systems, and Semper NOR Flash Memory with ASIL-B compliant and ASIL-D-ready.

8821041 1685

Hyper Flash

The HyperFlash NOR Flash memories Forum offers discussions on automotive advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), automotive instrument cluster, automotive infotainment systems, and communication equipment.

535037 108

Hyper RAM

HyperRAM™ memory Forum discusses self-refresh DRAM operating on the 12-pin HyperBus interface. With a read throughput up to 333 MB/s, the HyperRAM for SoCs with limited on-board RAM providing external scratch-pad memory for fast read and write operations.

476862 106

Non Volatile RAM (F-RAM & NVSRAM)

Non-volatile RAM forum discusses Technology such as F-RAM and nvSRAM, which combine non-volatile data storage up to 16Mbit density with the high performance of RAM. These low-power memories offer high endurance, high data retention and instant non-volatility without external battery back-up, enabling system reliability and cost reduction.

1426227 498

SRAM

Discussion forum for SRAM related topics.

1228455 464
filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
I was checking out a FM25VN10 FRAM (an SPI device) using a Raspberry Pi, trying to put together some code for a project which will need to access it i... Show More
ArAn_1273746
I may have miissed something, but are FM25V40 and CY15B104Q compatible?    /Arne Andersson Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
        Hello, I use FPGA to operate flash devices  S29GL01GP by writing buffer programing, the system can write 32 words in one programing operation.... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Has anyone used an FRAM such as the CY15B104Q-LHXI to program a Xilinx Spartan 6 like the XC6SLX16-2CPG196I (Xilinx will have master SPI cont... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hello ,     I'm working on S25FS512S QSPI.     I looking for pre program to QSPI.    Do you have third party or suggestion programmer tool.         Th... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
We have been using the S29GL01GP11FFI020 and S29GP0512P11 Flash Memory chips since about 2008. We have a lot of experience with them and have shipped ... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi    I am trying to download the sample driver code for S25FL series, but the website seems to be non-responsive. Can anyone please send me a copy if... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi all,    I use low level driver to write/read flash S25FL164K OK.    But when i  want to rewrite the previously data written then not OK.    When wr... Show More
Anonymous
Nor Flash
Hi,    I like to know if there is a list of equivalent cypress spi nor flash memories to be used as configuration devices with Altera Cyclone V FPGAs.... Show More
QuNg_1687211
Nor Flash
Hi there,    Is anyone know the Theta JA value and max junction temp of the S25FL127SABNFI100?    Thanks,    Quynh Show More
Category Information

Memories

Memory Discussion Forums discussions regarding NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM and F-RAM - performance and reliability with discrete memory densities ranging from 4K-bit to 2G-bit topics.