Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Member Contributions & Content

Browse the Community

Recent discussions

Sort by:
odissey1
Code Examples
Hi,Provided below is a custom implementation of analog Phase-Locked Loop (PLL_scm).Component implements Phase-Frequency Detector (PFD) as phase compar... Show More
Anonymous
Code Examples
I've been trying to recreate my adruino project on the Pioneer kit, and have been struggeling with using my ultrasonic sensor. I tried to follow this:Ultrasonic Distance Sensor HC-SRO4... Show More
ShobhanaG_71
Code Examples
We have more than 300 Code Examples on the Cypress’ GitHub account, https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco. You’ll find 30 repositories, containing... Show More
ANNA_2615691
Code Examples
Hi everyone!I want to share this project I'm working on using a CY8CKIT-050 (PSoC5-LP) to integrate a SSD1963 Solomon LCD controller and a XPT2046 Tou... Show More
MotooTanaka
Code Examples
CQ出版 インターフェース 8月号にCY8CKIT-044 を使用したADC のサンプル tester を投稿しました。I contributed an ADC Sample Project "tester" to a Japanesetechnical magazine "Interface" A... Show More
MotooTanaka
Code Examples
Hi,Although the "Mission" list suggests to upload binary, I could not figure out where to put one.So I upload it here. If this is not an appropriate p... Show More
user_108962310
Code Examples
While looking for places to reduce code size, I noticed that the crc32_table takes up 1024 bytes in flash. I looked into the necessity of the table to... Show More
odissey1
Code Examples
Attached below is basic demo of polyphonic piano using PSoC5 (CY8KIT-059) as processing unit and MIDI Keyboard as input.This is very basic demo to dem... Show More
odissey1
Code Examples
Hi All,    Attached is my Thermistor Calculator component ("myThermistor"). It calculates thermistor temperature from the resistance, similar to the C... Show More
odissey1
Code Examples
Hi, I am uploading a library of small off-chip components for annotation of the CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5LP Prototyping Kit.    The KIT-059 component shows a... Show More