Announcements

Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and hear from experts about how your creations can build towards a Sustainable future. Register here for FREE.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Member Contributions & Content

Browse the Community

Recent discussions

Sort by:
KevinR_91
Code Examples
The attached PSoC Creator projects for PSoC4S show how to get the highest sample rate on devices that do not include DMA. Direct register writes, and ... Show More
JoSy_3545721
Code Examples
I thought I would share an improved touch gesture solution. Please try it out and I would appreciate any feedback.I started out with the CY8CKIT-044 T... Show More
odissey1
Code Examples
Hi,I am uploading v1.0 of the KIT-059 annotation component. It is made as a stand-alone component for those who doesn't need the entire Annotation Lib... Show More
ALDE_1053476
Code Examples
Hello,I need to develop an i-beacon Transmitter based on CYBLE-022001-00.Is there any example project available?Thanks,Alfonso Show More
MotooTanaka
Code Examples
Hi,Originally I posted this to the following thread.But I'm afraid that leaving there, not many will find this sample.So let me post this here again.Enable I2C timeout?... Show More
MotooTanaka
Code Examples
TSoC に使用されている CY8C4146LQI-S433 では PWM が4つ使えるので、4声のオルゴールに挑戦してみました。As we can use 4 PWMs with the CY8C4146LQI-S433 used for TSoC,I made a mistake to try ... Show More