Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Member Contributions & Content

Browse the Community

Recent discussions

Sort by:
yasa_4608926
Community Translations
Hi,I tried to translate this KBA221833 into Japanese.Selection of SPI Flash Compatible with FX3/CX3/FX3S/FX2G2/SD3/SD2 and the Recommended Cypress SPI... Show More
KaKi_1384211
Community Translations
【タイトル】NOR Flash memoryのBYTE# pinのデフォルト状態について 【質問】BYTE# pinのデフォルト状態は何ですか?ボード回路構成として、BYTE# pinをフローティング(オープン状態) にした場合、Wordモード、もしくは Byteモードで使用できるよう内部プルアップ... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
Code Examples
This project is designed to provide a GetString() function for user serial communication.   The GetString() function includes input character filterin... Show More
Len_CONSULTRON
Code Examples
Summary - This new user component is designed to make it easier to access the UART-type communication services using the Cypress UART component or the... Show More
MotooTanaka
Community Translations
Hi,I'd like to try translating the KBA229700.Proxy Entries in ModusToolbox 2.0 to Download Board Support Package - KBA229700 moto Show More
MotooTanaka
Code Examples
So I posted "A dumb typewriter sample (I2C keyboard and SPI TFT)" yesterday,and I was expecting the porting to CY8CKIT-044 was a matter of re-target a... Show More
MotooTanaka
Code Examples
While ago, I wrote a sample for using the I2C keyboard (CardKb)少し前に、I2C経由のフルキーボード (CardKb)のサンプルを書く機会がありました。I2C Full Keyboard Sample (CardKb) And a lon... Show More
JennaJo
Community Translations
Community Translation program details Community Translations - FAQsAN88619 - PSoC 4 Hardware Design ConsiderationsLink: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an88619-psoc-4-hardware-design-considerations... Show More
JennaJo
Community Translations
Community Translation program details Community TranslationsKBA #40 - Translation from English to Japanese - OpenTranslation from English to Chinese -... Show More
YoOb_1790021
Community Translations
Hi,When I was looking at your database, I found this KBA.Recently, I faced almost same issue at my Japanese customer.I tried to translate this KBA int... Show More