Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

MOTIX™ MCU

Recent discussions

Sort by:
ansede
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi! We are working with TLE9879 Arduino shield to test our application while we are designing the electronic PCB. We need in our applic... Show More
HansLiu888
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi:    I Bought a suit of  TLE9879EVALKIT,and after I finished the wiring job, and switch on DC24V power, down loads the BLDC Demo prog to the MCU, Bu... Show More
MRchoi
MOTIX™ MCU
HI. everyone I was in trouble. When I make a bldc MOTOR, if I use one POWERSUPPLY it works and if I use another POWERSUPPLY it doesn't work.The POWERS... Show More
wph1995
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello everyone I have only used the TLE9879 motor controller for a short time and it seems to me an excellent chip, but I want to avoid the use of reg... Show More
wang1
MOTIX™ MCU
Everybody is good! I would like to ask, TLE9842-2QX, the power supply voltage of single chip is 12V, then I set the GPIO port as out-of-PP mode, what... Show More
AnatalGrowina
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi i'm wanting to program microcontrollers but i don't really know how to do it and what i need to do it. I have no idea where to look in the slightes... Show More
Ghassen
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi I am working on  bldc motors , and I used the software code exemple in keil library (FOC) to drive the motor in sensorless mode and I want to know ... Show More
wang1
MOTIX™ MCU
Everybody is good! I have a software problem. What does this function mean? I don't quite understand, is it related to register mapping? This is the U... Show More
liuyang
MOTIX™ MCU
TLE9855的示例代码主循环里都带有WDT1_Service()这个函数,也就是喂狗,可是查看驱动设置里却没有使能看门狗,所以把WDT1_Service()这个函数注释掉,然后下载进单片机发现单片机没有发生复位,可是重新上电后单片机发生了复位,这是什么原因导致的,或者怎么操作可以关闭看门狗呢
pjh500
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello everyone, I have spent many hours working on a single BLDCSHIELDTLE9879TOBO1 evaluation board mated to an Arduino Uno R3, trying to run the setP... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!