Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOTIX™ MCU Forum Discussions

GTM
MOTIX™ MCU
你好英飞凌, 我的uIO-Stick无法和TLE9879板子建立连接。 我采用这种连接方式: 但是收到了错误返回: uIO-Stick和TLE9879板子连接,板子上是不是要有类似xcp的软件运行才能连接?还是说和SWD一样,直接可以和板子建立连接。 谢谢! Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
Seniors, I have a question: When I was debugging the backwind, during the backwind deceleration, it would start directly in closed loop when decelerat... Show More
EG-AL-KO
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello We are going to use a TLE9893-2 in a project. I would like to know which IDE you recommend to use. We will be programming using the C language. ... Show More
yucheng
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Infineon's friends: At low temperature (-40 ° C), the TLE9854QX will reset, and the status register  PMU_RESET_STS records: external watchdog res... Show More
TLE9879_dev
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Infineon support team, Development environmentOS: Windows 10 proCompiler: ARMCC V5.06 update 6 (build 750)Tool: Keil v5Device: TLE9879QXA40Board:... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
SDK:ADC1_POTI_SEQ_EXAMPLE_TLE987X pin2.4-"channel 4 ,I would like to ask what does the sequence(1-8) all check means,in another lin_master same pin2... Show More
rohitrawat
MOTIX™ MCU
Hey,   I'm writing to discuss an issue I'm encountering with the TLE9879QXA40 controller for sensorless FOC motor control. Specifically, I'm having tr... Show More
vinaykumar_zf
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello Infineon team, I am working with TLE9893_2QKW62S, for EEPROM emulation.I am currently referring Infineon-TLE987x_Data_Flash_Handling-AN-v01_01-E... Show More
RKR07
MOTIX™ MCU

Dear Raj,

May I know the motor required input voltage as well as controller output voltage?

Regards 

RK

Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
9877, motor control, LIN port LIN communication, P1.2 port PWM capture after LIN loss, how are these three prioritized? The motor is higher than the L... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!