Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOTIX™ MCU Forum Discussions

rohitrawat
MOTIX™ MCU
Hey,   I'm writing to discuss an issue I'm encountering with the TLE9879QXA40 controller for sensorless FOC motor control. Specifically, I'm having tr... Show More
jems
MOTIX™ MCU
how to synchronize between CCU6 and ADC from TLE987x I have a question about the synchronization between  CCU6 and ADC.I know that Exceptional Sequenc... Show More
syrine
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello,I'm using TLE987x EvalBoard. When I open my project , this window popup  Clicking on "Yes", pack installer window open and I got this error  "C... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Community, I have the following questions about TLE9879QAX40's sensorless FOC code: In code: /*AdcResult[2] => 1st ADC Meas.** **AdcResult[1] => ... Show More
RJ_0701
MOTIX™ MCU
Dear Team, Thank you for your kind support, is there any way to do wake up MCU after VS is goes down to 3V , without POR (Hardware reset)? Thank you i... Show More
pgm
MOTIX™ MCU
Greetings, I am working with TLE9879 Eval kit with ARM Keil µvision5 software. I bought a application file from Infineon "TLE987x-eSL-BAS-LIN-EVAL" an... Show More
prakashrajiah
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi,  I would like to enable Can Rx interrupt in TLE 9893. I am basically looking for a callback function with the received/transmitted CAN bytes .!! I... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
TLE 987X
solved msg Solved
https://softwaretools.infineon.com/software?q=foc,DEMO code can't be downloaded. Is there a downloadable link for this, please?    smartconx_target@Q... Show More
teya
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi All,  I would like to warn the community about a bug I believe exists in the WDT1 driver of the TLE987x SDK. The variable WD_Counter must be define... Show More
haines
MOTIX™ MCU
Lin_测试
solved msg Solved
请教一下 硬件:TLE9879 evb  软件:LIN_MASTER_EXAMPLE_TLE987X 1.是否可以通过串口转usb在pc 串口工具上看lin数据 ------ 2.有什么电脑端pc 工具做lin主给板子做通信呢   Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!