UIO Stick

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked First like received 50 sign-ins

Hi I am trying to update firmware of the uio stick but I am unable to do so, a red LED is ON in the UiO stick.

Here is a screenshot of the command prompt when I am trying to update the firmware.

iamprt_0-1642623929625.png

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @iamprt,

Could you please refer to this document UIO UPDATER  for updating the firmware of UIO STICK.

We could not find the error from your attached screenshot as the image is blurred. Could you please share the screenshot again with a better resolution this will help us to understand the issue better.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
12 Replies
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @iamprt,

Could you please refer to this document UIO UPDATER  for updating the firmware of UIO STICK.

We could not find the error from your attached screenshot as the image is blurred. Could you please share the screenshot again with a better resolution this will help us to understand the issue better.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I have followed the steps mentioned in updater but I am getting error.

Please find attached the screenshot.

0 Likes

@iamprt 

Have you tried updating the uio-stick f/w through config wizard? Attached is the screenshot:

MadenoorKris_3-1643355574688.png

MadenoorKris_2-1643355435791.png

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Ram

0 Likes
lock attach
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4

Yes, I have tried it, but same error. I am attaching screenshots for your reference.

0 Likes

Hi @iamprt 

Are your device drivers working? Can you see the device on device manager? try changing the USB port and retry to upgrade the f/w. Also, wanted to know which version of Windows OS you're using.

Regards,

Ram

0 Likes
lock attach

I am using windows 10, No I am unable to see any change in the device manager after plugging in the UIO stick. It's a brand new UIO stick, do let me know where to get the drivers.

I am attaching screenshot of device manager and video of UIO stick for your reference.

0 Likes

@iamprt 

The device shows up under HID as USB Input device. Attached is screenshot. 

MadenoorKris_0-1643712758583.pngMadenoorKris_1-1643712811929.png

You could try updating/re-installing the hid drivers and check once. If you have a spare uio-stick, can you also check if that works?

Regards,

Ram

0 Likes

That doesn't work.

I don't have a spare uio stick.

0 Likes
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4

iamprt_0-1644569047182.png

0 Likes
lock attach
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4

The UIO stick is being detected by the PC when plugged into the USB port, however, I am unable to update it or connect it with the BSL tool. I am attaching the command prompt for BSL update initiation without UIO stick and with UIO stick.

0 Likes

Hi @iamprt 

We are still trying to recreate the Issue that you are facing. We have used multiple uio stick's on multiple laptop's but are not able to get the issue. We will try a few more combinations. Will let you know as soon as we get to create the issue.

Regards,

Ram

0 Likes

Any updates on UIO stick?

0 Likes