TLE9879 Keil exemple codes

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Ghassen
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 questions asked 25 sign-ins

Hi  

I have a question about the exemple codes that exist in Keil Software  specifically  "driving  BLDC  MOTOR  in sensorless mode " code  ,  so my question is : Can we use this exemple code with all evaluation boards TLE987X  for exemple EVALB_VQFN or   only   for TLE9879 EVALKIT as it is  shown in the video in infineon website ?

I mean in   this code , is there some parameteres configured that works only with  TLE987X Eval kit  or it is standard code for driving BLDC motor in sensorless mode no matter the  TLE987X Eval board used ?

Thank you .

Best regards.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Ghassen,

Yes, you can use the Keil Example software for TLE987x for any board in this family. You have to change the device in configuration and generate parameters in Config Wizard. Save these parameters and build the program. 

Please, let us know if you need further clarification.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Raj_C

Hi @Ghassen,

Yes, you can use the Keil Example software for TLE987x for any board in this family. You have to change the device in configuration and generate parameters in Config Wizard. Save these parameters and build the program. 

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ghassen
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @Raj_C 

Thank you for your quick response .

Can you tell me where exactly I need to change the board I am using? , and what type of parameters I need to specify  in Config Wizard?

By the way in config Wizard I find Foc motor parameters (for sensorless code exemple) and I wanted to know if i need to change these parameters according to the motor I am using each time or the software code exemple is   valid  for all type of BLDC motors?

(You will find an attached screenshot  for FOC motor parameters that I find in Config Wizard)

Thank you .

Best regards.

0 Likes
Raj_C

Hi @Ghassen,

Follow these steps to change the device in Keil.

1) Click on the 'Options for target' as shown in the picture.

Raj_JC_0-1653028554136.png

2) Go to the device panel and select the desired MPN.

Raj_JC_1-1653028566501.png

3) Go to Config wizard. Enter the parameters for your current BLDC motor (which you want to run) as per the datasheet. You need to change parameters every time you change the motor.

4) Save the parameters and rebuild the program and program the device.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes
Ghassen
Level 2
Level 2

Hi @Raj_C 

That's so clear , but still one crucial information for my project , is it possible to know how much ressources it takes to run  this exemple code (RAM, flash and CPU)?

thank you .

Best regard.

Best regards.

0 Likes