Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked First like received 50 sign-ins

@Krupashankar 

Hi 

I have designed a custom board using the same schematic as TLE9879 EVAL KIT. However, I have not given the debounce buttons for MON and RST pins.

Please let me know what trigger is required for the motor to run using the BEMF example.

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes
1 Solution
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @iamprt,

TLE9879QXA40_BLDC_BEMF Code example: Motor is started based on debounce button press.

If you using the same code example you can remove the debounce button condition in code

if (MON_Debounce(0u) == 0u)

You can call the function Main_lStartMotor();  to start the motor. Please modify the code based on your condition to start the motor.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Krupashankar
500 replies posted 50 likes received 25 likes received

Hi @iamprt,

TLE9879QXA40_BLDC_BEMF Code example: Motor is started based on debounce button press.

If you using the same code example you can remove the debounce button condition in code

if (MON_Debounce(0u) == 0u)

You can call the function Main_lStartMotor();  to start the motor. Please modify the code based on your condition to start the motor.

Thanks,

Krupashankar

iamprt
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked First like received 50 sign-ins

Thanks a lot, @Krupashankar  Let me change the code and see the results.

I will keep you posted.

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes