Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RJ_0701
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 questions asked 10 replies posted

Dear team I need to wakeup MCU once its go below 3V, using LIN wakeup, if any sample code/ or configuration is available please let us know.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sahil_K
25 likes received 250 replies posted First like given

Hi @RJ_0701 ,

As mentioned in the below thread when MCU VS goes below 3V, Reset is pulled down and released when Vs > 4V (in Power-up sequence). This will cause a reset of RESET_TYPE_2.
https://community.infineon.com/t5/MOTIX-MCU/TLE-9867-Power-On-reset/m-p/735014#M3616

And the LIN_WAKE_EN register gets reset by RESET_TYPE_2, which will set its value to 0x0H.

Best Regards,
Sahil Kumar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sahil_K

Hi @RJ_0701 ,

Please make sure that LIN_WAKE_EN is set, if you want to wake up the device via LIN signal. Please refer to section 5.5.2.1 of the user manual for more information.  You can configure this via Config Wizard also.

Sahil_K_0-1713441804752.png

Best Regards,
Sahil Kumar

0 Likes

Hi Sahil, I tried with above setting , my LIN communication is resumed when i go below 5.5V - 3.5V to back to more than 7V, but if i make my power supply bring down to less than 3V and again back to 7V then LIN communication is not restored!!

0 Likes
Sahil_K

Hi @RJ_0701 ,

As mentioned in the below thread when MCU VS goes below 3V, Reset is pulled down and released when Vs > 4V (in Power-up sequence). This will cause a reset of RESET_TYPE_2.
https://community.infineon.com/t5/MOTIX-MCU/TLE-9867-Power-On-reset/m-p/735014#M3616

And the LIN_WAKE_EN register gets reset by RESET_TYPE_2, which will set its value to 0x0H.

Best Regards,
Sahil Kumar

0 Likes