TLE9845_Appkit_PN cannot compile the application

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
marcrir
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi all, I'm new to Infineon µc's, so hello to everyone.

I just bought the TLE9845 Appkit_PN, to drive a fuel pump with a PWM signal, and started to install the toolchain, I have µVision from Keil installed already a few years so I could skip that step, installed the latest packs and unzipped the project.

First problem, when I open the project, it ask me for pack version 1.00, so I install that version too, try to compile the solution, plenty of missing defines, whatever software pack I select, run-time environment I select, it just won't compile...

But when I open the Appkit LIN generator project(still not sure what it really is for?)  , it compiles without any problems (this project does not use the software packs).

Any sugestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @marcrir,

I believe you are referring to the 'Keil5_TLE9845_N_Appkit_SW_v94' which works on the DFP package 1.0.0 which is outdated and is not recommended.

Can you please, refer to the new code examples which comes with DFP package 1.3.4. 

You can try the steps mentioned in the 'Getting Started with TLE9845 Appkits' to access all the code examples.

Please, let us know if you face issue with accessing the new code examples.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Raj_C

Hi @marcrir,

Could you please let us know the exact code example you want to implement? We will be happy to help you resolve the issue.

You can try the steps mentioned in the 'Getting Started with TLE9845 Appkits' to access all the code examples.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes
marcrir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Raj,

It's the TLE9845_Appkit_PN project(µVision5) that comes on the USB stick with the kit. I searched on the Infineon site for an updated version, but what I found is exactly the same as on the USB stick, thus I have the most recent(latest) version of the software.

My guess is that there’s a version conflict with the pack’s in the project, the biggest issue are within the LIN defines and routines, but as far I understand, the LIN driver has been replaced in later versions with TRX..

Not sure about that, but it is my guess, didn’t have that much time to investigate.

Regards,

Marc.

0 Likes
marcrir
Level 1
Level 1

Another thing I didn't mentioned yet, the configuration file for the wizard, that comes with the project is made for version 1 of the wizard, but the installed configuration wizard is version 2, so this also gives a conflict and does not work.

Regards,

Marc.

0 Likes
Raj_C

Hi @marcrir,

I believe you are referring to the 'Keil5_TLE9845_N_Appkit_SW_v94' which works on the DFP package 1.0.0 which is outdated and is not recommended.

Can you please, refer to the new code examples which comes with DFP package 1.3.4. 

Please, let us know if you face issue with accessing the new code examples.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes