Stuck in invoking NVIC_SystemReset()

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
EllieLiu
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Dear infineon support team,

I had a promble when I invoking the NVIC_SystemReset(), after I invoked that function, the MCU will stuck in reset status, the GPIO had been reset, but the program do not run. But it is all right in debug mode,  could you help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution
LinGuohui
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hi @EllieLiu 

There is only one case can cause the reset stuck. When you downloard or debug used Keil MDK, and if you don't set this option. The MCU will hold the reset status, need HW reset.

LinGuohui_0-1669345967631.png

Can you tell me witch MCU you are using?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
LinGuohui

Hi @EllieLiu 

There is only one case can cause the reset stuck. When you downloard or debug used Keil MDK, and if you don't set this option. The MCU will hold the reset status, need HW reset.

LinGuohui_0-1669345967631.png

Can you tell me witch MCU you are using?

0 Likes

Hi @LinGuohui ,

think you for your reply, but I had set  that option, if i do not invoke NVIC_SystemReset(), after I download the program, MDK will start the application automaticly

0 Likes
LinGuohui

Can you provide more information, What conditions invoke NVIC_SystemReset(), Which MCU board you are using.

You can attach your function code here.

0 Likes