Running BEMF control on TLE9879-2QXA40

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
iamprt
Level 4
Level 4
10 questions asked First like received 50 sign-ins

Hi Infineon Team!

I have made a custom board using the TLE9879-2QXA40 chip. With the help of the example file BLINKY, we have been able to run the code on our custom board by creating a HEX file and uploading it through  UIO STick. However, we are unable to run the BEMF Drive example. Please let us know how to debug further. We have changed the configuration file BEMF_MOTORCONTROL through motix wizard. Please guide us in creating the config file and running the motor.

In love with Power Electronics and its applications.
0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
RupakC
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hello @iamprt 

For information on Config Wizard, please refer to the attached document. Please go through it 

As for creating a config file, please go through your previous query (link below) where I have already discussed the issue:

https://community.infineon.com/t5/MOTIX-MCU/TLE9879-2qxa40/td-p/348944

If you still have doubts or issues, please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Regards

RupakC

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
RupakC
100 solutions authored 250 sign-ins 25 likes received

Hello @iamprt 

For information on Config Wizard, please refer to the attached document. Please go through it 

As for creating a config file, please go through your previous query (link below) where I have already discussed the issue:

https://community.infineon.com/t5/MOTIX-MCU/TLE9879-2qxa40/td-p/348944

If you still have doubts or issues, please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Regards

RupakC
0 Likes