Infineon TLE9879QXA40 SPI command to interface with other microcontroller.

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
immo0017
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello

I am using infineon tle9879 mcu to control the motor using FOC mode. I have run it successfully with arduino uno. But I want to operate it with other microcontroller. So in this case I would like to know what will be command to interface with other microcontroller using SPI.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ninad_w
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted First like given

Hi @immo0017 ,

I can see your first screenshot with Keil uvision project files. Just open the uvision5 project file as shown below. You must have Keil uvision software installed on your laptop.

ninadwaingankar_1-1663489773927.png

You don't need any password to access these project files. Please open the Keil project correctly.

You can also open the same example project through Keil uvision. Please follow the following steps:

The Infineon example code can be downloaded free-of-charge through the uVision5 menu as seen in following screenshot.

ninadwaingankar_2-1663490868606.png

Please open the Pack Installer from the uVision5 Build Toolbar.

In the left menu, from the Devices tab, select Infineon and then in the TLE987X Series select the device

TLE9879QXA40.

In the right menu, from the Examples tab, you can find and copy the Sending data with SSC1 as SPI master code.

You will be able to open this example project easily.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ninad

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
ninad_w

Hi @immo0017 ,

There is an example project available in Keil uvision for SPI communication with TLE9879QXA40 . 

ninadwaingankar_0-1662960838553.png

Please refer to this example project for the SPI command. Let me know if you need more support. PFA zip file for the same example project.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ninad

0 Likes
immo0017
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I am not able to extract the file. It shows encryption error or in phone ask password to extract the file.

0 Likes
ninad_w

Hi @immo0017 ,

Please install the Keil uvision software in laptop and open the project given in the zipped file.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ninad

0 Likes

Hi,

I have tried this but it is asking for the password. I have attached a screenshot when the password get wrong and what I get in extract folder.PSX_20220916_225144.jpgPSX_20220916_225128.jpgPSX_20220916_225059.jpg

0 Likes
ninad_w

Hi @immo0017 ,

I can see your first screenshot with Keil uvision project files. Just open the uvision5 project file as shown below. You must have Keil uvision software installed on your laptop.

ninadwaingankar_1-1663489773927.png

You don't need any password to access these project files. Please open the Keil project correctly.

You can also open the same example project through Keil uvision. Please follow the following steps:

The Infineon example code can be downloaded free-of-charge through the uVision5 menu as seen in following screenshot.

ninadwaingankar_2-1663490868606.png

Please open the Pack Installer from the uVision5 Build Toolbar.

In the left menu, from the Devices tab, select Infineon and then in the TLE987X Series select the device

TLE9879QXA40.

In the right menu, from the Examples tab, you can find and copy the Sending data with SSC1 as SPI master code.

You will be able to open this example project easily.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Ninad

0 Likes