Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Mario_Gt
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First like given 10 sign-ins

Hi

I'm working with the TLE9879 evalkit and ARM Keil uVision5. I'm trying to load and run my application from RAM, but I'm unsure about the setup process.

Could anyone share some guidance or steps on how to configure ARM Keil uVision5 for loading and executing applications in RAM on the TLE9879 evalkit? Any insights or examples would be a big help.

Mario

0 Likes
2 Replies
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @Mario_Gt,

Please refer to the following code examples to execute some parts of the application in the RAM.

Raj_JC_0-1693309075925.png

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes
Mario_Gt
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First like given 10 sign-ins

Hi

I greatly appreciate your response and the provided code examples. However, my requirement is to load the entire project into RAM for execution on the TLE9879 evalkit. Unfortunately, I'm unable to use flash memory for this purpose.

Could you please share insights or steps on how to configure ARM Keil uVision5 to load and run the complete project directly from RAM on the TLE9879 evalkit? I understand this is a specific ask, and your guidance would be incredibly valuable to me.

Thank you very much for your support.

Mario

0 Likes