We are using Infineon controllers and other parts for our product development.
Can you anyone connect me to your FAE team from Gurugram, India to streamline the product development process.
We would require the following from firmware perspective:
- Firmware used in the TLE9879 BLDC Arduino Shield.
- Firmware flashing procedure during production.
Anzo Controls Pvt. Ltd.
Sorry for the delay:
- For the BLDC shield firmware, you can download it using this link: Link
- For the production level firmware flashing procedure, we will get back to you asap.
Please, let us know if you have further queries.
Thanks for your reply.
As suggested, we are ordering an eval kit for the TLE9879.
1. Referring the Shield design we have designed our custom board already. Hope we can share the design when we meet and get it reviewed before we proceed to production.
2. Kindly connect me asap so that we are sure to include the correct debug/flashing port to our design. We can confirm this only after a verification and trial.
- You can send your design to us using the private message feature of the Infineon developer community. We will review it and recommend suggestions.
- The Shield software is publicly available on the Infineon website, you can confirm with us which firmware are you using.
Before proceeding further I also have a few questions:
- Are you planning to use the Arduino in the end application?
- What is your end application? Is it automotive-based? Please, let us know the above information. So, we can recommend you Infineon products for the same.
Private message sent. Please check the same. Waiting for your reply. Your feedback is important to release Gerber.