Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
NikName
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

I bought Engine cooling fan 1kW demo board and it came with the XMC Link. I Successfully, programmed it using the J-Flash Lite software, as the base J-Flash doesn't work due to missing license.

Now I have a third party developed board, using an Infineon LTE9877, already programmed with a SEGGER J-Link Ultra. However the flash process get stuck in this instance (using the same .hex file i flash in the infineon board):
flash.jpg

Looks like the flash process gets stuck on erasing the previous program. Could it be the case?

I know that the XMC works only with Infineon target devices, which in fact is proved by the board engine cooling fan 1kW. The micro I'm using now is always Infineon though. Isn't the flash supposed to work? Or am I missing something?

Thank you for your knowledge

0 Likes
1 Solution
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @NikName,

Could you please let us know more details about the custom board developed.

Q. 1) Exact Part number of TLE9877:

Q. 2) Have you followed all the steps for hardware design?

The issue can be because of the memory mapping is different for the reference board and the custom board.

Q.3) Can you please try to generate the hex file for the TLE9877 by changing the target device in the Keil Project?

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Raj_C
250 solutions authored 500 replies posted 50 likes received

Hi @NikName,

Could you please let us know more details about the custom board developed.

Q. 1) Exact Part number of TLE9877:

Q. 2) Have you followed all the steps for hardware design?

The issue can be because of the memory mapping is different for the reference board and the custom board.

Q.3) Can you please try to generate the hex file for the TLE9877 by changing the target device in the Keil Project?

Thank you

Best Regards

Raj Chaudhari

0 Likes