Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
DShaw
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

The down loads for this software is not working. Not iva Development center or direct from https://softwaretools.infineon.com/tools. Please can thi be addressed.

0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @DShaw,

To download BPA Motor Control GUI, the user needs to be registered first. That is done by adding the user to the list of approved users and is done by us.

Please provide the name and the email ID which need to be approved for the download.

Thanks and regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins

Hi @DShaw,

To download BPA Motor Control GUI, the user needs to be registered first. That is done by adding the user to the list of approved users and is done by us.

Please provide the name and the email ID which need to be approved for the download.

Thanks and regards,
Nikhil

0 Likes
DShaw
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi Nikhil, I have replied via email

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Ekta
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hi @DShaw 

We have added your details to the list of customers that can access the GUI. Can you try downloading the tool now following the steps mentioned in the attached Guideline to install BPA Motor Control GUI.

Thanks and Regards
Ekta

0 Likes
derekhyams
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted Welcome!

Hello, I have ordered 3 of your boards, due to arrive today.

Your Infineon Developer Center says The requested download URL is no longer available and your website states a 403 forbidden error. I am registered and have followed the instructions on your PDF.

Could you please advise?

Thank you.

Annotation 2022-03-25 114527.pngAnnotation 2022-03-25 114631.png

0 Likes
Ekta
750 replies posted First like given 250 solutions authored

Hello @derekhyams 

I am checking internally to see if you are added to the list of users who have access to the GUI database.

Best Regards
Ekta

0 Likes