BTN8962TA marking

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Achilles
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hi, I need to know the difference between this mark code BTN8962TA and this BTN8962. Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Both are Automotive grade and identical devices. BTN8962 is written in  short version and BTN8962TA is written in full version. The end name difference, TA means T= packaging (tape and reel)  and A= automotive.

Moreover, BTN8962TA is 2nd generation half  bridge for motor control with integrated driver IC.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Both are Automotive grade and identical devices. BTN8962 is written in  short version and BTN8962TA is written in full version. The end name difference, TA means T= packaging (tape and reel)  and A= automotive.

Moreover, BTN8962TA is 2nd generation half  bridge for motor control with integrated driver IC.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes

Hi,

I hope you understood the explanation. Please let me know if you need any further help.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes
MMA
10 replies posted 10 sign-ins 5 replies posted

Hi,

one additional comment. The product name is BTN8962TA.
The marking on the package of the device is BTN8962 without "TA" as shown in attached picture.
However, ignore the number "22", that's just a manual marking for evaluation purpose only.

MMA_0-1647868974382.png

mma
0 Likes