Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

User17767
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello SiC community, can you please explain to me why minimizing dead time is important?
Thank you!
User17668
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I am wondering what are Infineon's plans to reduce cost in the future as this is getting more and more important….
Carlo99
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I do see more and more solutions based on silicon carbide in the PV space, not so much in other areas. In which applications does SiC make most sense?... Show More
User17671
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Why is gate threshold voltage important to avoid parasitic turn-on???
Fränce
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
What is the recommendation for alternative Vgs at the gate?

Any help is very much appreciated.
User17671
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Emi
solved msg Solved
Hi all,
How to deal with EMI topics for these products?
User17675
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
What are specific design recommendations for optimizing the layout?
User17640
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi,I have another question. Hope you can help 🙂Are the Infineon SiC MOSFETs avalanche-capable?Thanks in advance. Show More
User17669
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Drift
solved msg Solved
How can you make sure that your diode does not drift? Parts from other vendors do show this problem.
User17640
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi,i just read Infineon offers gate driver ICs for MOSFETs. What makes them the best choice?thank you 🙂 Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.