Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Sort by:
SoU_4942226
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
BSC030N08NS5がRds(on),max=3.0mΩでBSC026N08NS5はRds(on),max=2.6mΩとなっております。しかしながら電流定格はBSC030N08NS5が161AでBSC026N08NS5は100Aとなっております。          Rds(on),max   I... Show More
User22280
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi teams,if I use 2 pcs BSC059N04LS6 in parallel, how to calculate the Equivalent Qrr?Double the original value or keep the same?ThanksBest regardsFro... Show More
ShawnF
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Irml9301trpbf
solved msg Solved
Dear experts,We bought IRLML9301MTRPBF from franchised source.During inspection, we observed nn the same date code: 1. Different die sizes2. Different... Show More
User22214
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hello,I am using IPP076N15N5 optimos 5 in my new design. The datasheet provides gate voltage curves upto Vgs=10V. Should I use a 12V or 15V gate drive... Show More
SoU_4942226
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
650V CoolMOS G7のProduct Statusについて教えて頂けますでしょうか。下記の通り最新のセレクションガイドではActive and Preferredですが、IDISではNot for new designになっております。Status変更でNot for new design... Show More
User21813
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
Hi,We are planning to use 2 FETs with partnumber IRF7749L1TRPbF in parallel for each side in each leg in a inverter circuit. The rated current flowing... Show More
User21480
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
hello experts..!am working on 3300 W CCM bi-directional totem pole with 650 V CoolSiC™ and XMC™ input voltage 230v 50hzoutput voltage 400v DChelp with... Show More
NXTY_Fujioka
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
I have a question about the thermal advantage of the package.How much difference is there in heat generation when comparing TOLL and ThinPAK8x8?I woul... Show More
YuTa_4942221
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
The IRF100S201 WEB page does not have a D2PAK
footprint, so I would like information.
MaKo_4831421
MOSFET (Si/SiC)
デバイス:IRF7759L2PbF質問:Tjがスイッチングにより温度上昇した後、未使用時(ターンオフ)と同じTjまで低下するまでの時間はどの程度でしょうか。Tjが160℃まで上昇したあと、Tcと同等の80℃まで低下するのにかかる時間を知りたいです。Tjが再度Tcと同じ80℃まで低下する時間を知れば、... Show More
Forum Information

MOSFET (Si/SiC)

Power MOSFETs have become an integral part of most of industrial and automotive applications, and Infineon offers leading-edge solutions to suit all needs. Infineon’s innovative OptiMOS™, CoolMOS™, and StrongIRFET™ low and medium voltage power MOSFETs consistently meet the highest quality and performance demands in key specifications for power system design, such as on-state resistance and figure of merit characteristics. Additionally, CoolMOS™ superjunction MOSFET offers a whole host of options for consumer, industrial, and automotive applications such as lighting, TV, audio, server/telecom, solar, EV charging, DC-DC converter, onboard chargers, and many more . In this forum, you can post your questions, comments, and feedback about Si/ SiC MOSFET of both industrial and automotive grades from Infineon.