MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions
Our customer is looking for a DC/DC Converter:
24V output @ 333A
Need automotive grade parts
Need functional safety
Cost Goal < $500
This is the only reference design I found that looks close - https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/ref-dab11kizsicsys/ (REF-DAB11KIZSICSYS 11 kW SiC bi-directional DC/DC converter board for EV Charging and ESS applications), but it is not a great fit. Input voltage and power level look good but output voltage way to high - Primary side bus voltage Vbus - 750 V, Secondary side bus voltage VHV - 550-~800 V.
Do we have a better solution to recommend?Show Less
I am building a 24S BMS.
I need to drive 120 amp 100v mosfets in BMS.
Can you suggest a gate deriver used in BMS systems for this job?
I'm trying to run the sample "200 W Transmitter_Firmware" that comes with "Würth Elektronik 200W Development Kit",
but I get the following error.
What are the possible causes?
・Würth Elektronik 200W Development Kit
I am using your part IRLML2803 in my design and need to understand how the drain to source leakage current varies with temperature.
The part datasheet states the leakage current for 25°C and 125°C. I would like to understand how to extrapolate the leakage at a temperature of 100°C?
In addition can you provide some information on how the worst case value is selected over the nominal value, is a statistical method used to provide this figure?
1. Calculation of Eon/Eoff after Power loss adjusts Rg & Calculation of film cap capacity of IN CAP
2. Does the Module lead resistance parameter in FS03MR12A6MA1LB have values corresponding to 125 degrees and 150 degrees? Or is there a calculation method?
3. Design documentation for Dead time.
1. Provide information on the application I intend to use this bridge for, please suggest how to calculate DC capacitors.
490Arms(10s), Vdc=800V , cosθ=0.8~0.9, Modulation=0.9~1
3000Arms , Vdc=800V , cosθ=0.8~0.9, Modulation=0.9~1
2. The membrane cap used on the power module I would like to count as a buffer