UL number or flame rating

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
henrissl
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello!

Since my previous issue was half answered and then locked...

Me: "Does the IPB65R095C7 have any UL certification, UL number or flame rating? Could be the material in the plastic casing has it."

You: "UL94-V0"

Thank you! However, this is only half the answer. There should be a number accompanying this rating, a UL certificate number starting with an "E" followed by 5-6 integers. May I please request the UL certificate file number?

I'm sorry to make a new thread, would have answered in the old one if it weren't closed before I had the chance to view your answer.

Thanks in advance!
Henrik Sletten

0 Likes
1 Solution
sushank
25 solutions authored 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

hello 

we do not have this device UL qualified currently . This certificate is typically done on application level, not on product level. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
sushank

hello 

as mentioned in the previous thread UL flame rating for this is UL 94 V0. 

regarding the certificate once we have the information we will provide it to you. 

however from our side please let us know, why you would require certificate number, may be you could share us some details about your company and product applications.

thanks.

0 Likes
sushank

hello 

we do not have this device UL qualified currently . This certificate is typically done on application level, not on product level. 

0 Likes
sushank

Hello, 
Further adding to my previous comment, some of the characteristics of the material used for the construction of the device might been tested as per certain UL standards. For ex: The flammability of the mold compound is tested as per UL94 V0. But here again, we can only disclose the standard and not the file number on the global forums.