Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

MOSFET (Si/SiC) Forum Discussions

Alfredo_Herrera
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!
Level 1

Hello Infineon team,

Good morning. Could you please help me to get some data?

Does the IPC70N04S5-4R6 meet 85C/85% relativity humidity 1000 hour test requirement? or similar HAST/JEDEC test?

Do you have micro strain rating of this component?

Thank you in advance,

Alfredo Herrera

Hardware Engineer Kostal

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meghana
Moderator 50 solutions authored 5 likes given 100 replies posted

Hello Alfredo,

Apologies for the delayed response. Below are the comments for your query. 

1.Does the IPC70N04S5-4R6 meet 85C/85% relativity humidity 1000 hour test requirement? or similar HAST/JEDEC test?

- Yes. IPC70N04S5-4R6 meets the requirement of 85C, 85% relative humidity,1000hr test requirement and is fulfilled by H3TRB test.

2. Do you have micro strain rating of this component?

- Are you referring to the strain measurement data which is done on the component when its mounted on the PCB? If yes, then this refers to the second level reliability test, which is done at the customer side. Hence we, unfortunately, cannot support you in the same. 

Kindly let me know if you require further support related to this topic. 

Regards

Meghana  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Meghana
Moderator 50 solutions authored 5 likes given 100 replies posted

Hello Alfredo,

Apologies for the delayed response. Below are the comments for your query. 

1.Does the IPC70N04S5-4R6 meet 85C/85% relativity humidity 1000 hour test requirement? or similar HAST/JEDEC test?

- Yes. IPC70N04S5-4R6 meets the requirement of 85C, 85% relative humidity,1000hr test requirement and is fulfilled by H3TRB test.

2. Do you have micro strain rating of this component?

- Are you referring to the strain measurement data which is done on the component when its mounted on the PCB? If yes, then this refers to the second level reliability test, which is done at the customer side. Hence we, unfortunately, cannot support you in the same. 

Kindly let me know if you require further support related to this topic. 

Regards

Meghana  

0 Likes