Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, I have a few questions for you to answer, thank you!

1. Diagnosis enables DEN to be suspended or grounded when not in use

2. Is the relationship between IN_SET and OUT corresponding one by one

3. The role of VS foot and OUT foot connected to 4.7NF

4. When ST is the diagnostic output, can ST be connected together using the same lighting function of multiple devices

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/TLD2314EL/td-p/682659

0 Likes
1 Solution
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please refer to the response above, which added your new question.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/TLD2314EL/m-p/683256

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello sang2,

1. When the diagnosis enables DEN to be suspended or grounded when not in use -- does not use mean that it is not enabled? If you do not want to enable the diagnostic function, use a resistor to ground. If it remains enabled, connect to Power Supply via a zener diode.

2. The relationship between IN_SET and OUT is one-to-one.

3. The role of connecting the VS pin and the OUT pin to 4.7nf - the purpose of connecting the pin to the capacitor is generally to filter/EMC and voltage regulation to prevent voltage spikes in the circuit from damaging the chip. Here, the 4.7nF capacitor of OUT acts to improve EMI performance.

Klaus_Ma_0-1706152995381.png

4. When ST is used as a diagnostic output, can ST be connected together using the same lighting function of multiple devices. Does joining together mean being connected in parallel?

The 470kOhm resistor is intended for PWM mode configuration. Several ST pins can be suspended in parallel or connected to a 470kOhm resistor and then grounded to cause an LED fault, the ST pin level is raised, and the ST pins of the other TLD2314EL can be turned off together because they are connected in parallel.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/TLD2314EL/m-p/682699

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Klaus_Ma

Thanks for the answers above, the fourth question: I need to use 3 TLD2314ELs for the same lighting function. I need ST as diagnostic output to feed back this signal. At the same time, I want an LED chain fault and all other TLD2314ELs to turn off. Is it possible for me to connect 3 TLD2314EL STs in parallel through a resistor. Do I need ST to pull down 470K at this time

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/TLD2314EL/m-p/683103

0 Likes
Translation_Bot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please refer to the response above, which added your new question.

smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOSFET-Si-SiC/TLD2314EL/m-p/683256

0 Likes