Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Hashmi
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked
I have full bridge MOSFET Power Module F415MR12W2M1B76. Please recommend me gate driver board that Turn it on. Gate driver baord may be full bridge or half bridge. Regards Hashmi
0 Likes
1 Solution
Santhoshkumar
100 replies posted 50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Dear @Hashmi ,
Greetings from Infineon,
Thanks for posting your query in Infineon Community.

Please check the gate driver IC  2ED020I12-F2/ in our portfolio.
It is a EiceDRIVER™ 1200 V dual high-side gate driver IC with typical 2 A source and 2 A sink output currents in a functional galvanically isolated PG-DSO-36 package for IGBTs and SiC MOSFETs 

You can also find EVAL-2ED020I12-F2/ in our portfolio that is designed using this 2ED020I12-F2.
The suggested Eval-board is reference for your application. We can suggest you to please go through the datasheet before replacement.

Kindly let us know if you have any further queries.

Best regards,
Santhosh Kumar

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Santhoshkumar
100 replies posted 50 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Dear @Hashmi ,
Greetings from Infineon,
Thanks for posting your query in Infineon Community.

Please check the gate driver IC  2ED020I12-F2/ in our portfolio.
It is a EiceDRIVER™ 1200 V dual high-side gate driver IC with typical 2 A source and 2 A sink output currents in a functional galvanically isolated PG-DSO-36 package for IGBTs and SiC MOSFETs 

You can also find EVAL-2ED020I12-F2/ in our portfolio that is designed using this 2ED020I12-F2.
The suggested Eval-board is reference for your application. We can suggest you to please go through the datasheet before replacement.

Kindly let us know if you have any further queries.

Best regards,
Santhosh Kumar

0 Likes