Request of the layout design and the Gerber-files of the Eval-M5-E1B1245N-SiC Evaluation Board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MartinSquella
Level 1
Level 1
First like given First reply posted 5 sign-ins

Dear technical support team of Infineon™,

I am writing to you because I bought a Eval-M5-E1B1245N-SiC Evaluation Board for tests under laboratory conditions and unfortunately the FS45MR12W1M1_B11 SiC MOSFET power module burned during such tests. Not only the power module burned but also the PCB around.

I intend to buy a new FS45MR12W1M1_B11 power module from Infineon™ to repair the inverter, but for that I need the Gerber-files and Layout design of the PCB of the Eval-M5-E1B1245N-SiC. In the event that it is not possible to deliver the Gerber-files and Layout design of the entire evaluation board, at least I request the part surrounding the power module (whose image is attached at the end of this message). Especially considering that the PCB consists of four layers.

Last but not least, I would like to ask you what is the glue used in the four aluminium capacitors (B43630A9128M000), since I need to know its nature in case I need to replace the capacitors during the repair.

Thank you in advance,
Kind regards,

Martín Squella

PowerModuleBurned.jpeg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Please raise your request on Infineon web page under my case section.

Below is the link for the same.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/

AZIZ_HASSAN_0-1671601807775.png

Please click on my infineon, there you will get a option of my cases in drop down. Please register there and post your query there.

BR,

AZIZ

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Since this data is not directly available on website, I request you to raise a request in my cases. There I can provide you the requested file. I hope you understand.

BR,

AZIZ

0 Likes

Hello AZIZ,

Thank you for answering me. I would like to take advantage of asking you where I can submit a request in "my cases", since I am new to the developer community.

Kind regards,

Martín Squella

0 Likes

Hi,

Please raise your request on Infineon web page under my case section.

Below is the link for the same.

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/

AZIZ_HASSAN_0-1671601807775.png

Please click on my infineon, there you will get a option of my cases in drop down. Please register there and post your query there.

BR,

AZIZ