Placing an unlisted Infineon product in Infineon Designer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
brodonh
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

I've received help selecting a fet driver and a sic fet but how do I have these in the simulator when they cannot be selected form the drop down lists?

Thanks,

brodonh

0 Likes
1 Solution
Daisy_T
10 likes given 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hello @brodonh ,

We have provided Pspice/Spice models on the product pages, you can down load the models and import to "Infineon Designer", then you can do simulation.

And please be noted IMZ120R045M1XKSA1 is "Not for new design", so to make sure you can purchase the products for longer time,  I would suggest you to select a part with status "Active and preferred".

Here I will shown you where to find the models and how to import to the simulation tool.

1. Find the model: 1ED3124MU12HXUMA1

Daisy_T_1-1705627109305.png

2. Click the link:  How to import the model

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Daisy_T

Hello @brodonh ,

You can use our Product Finder to select a suitable part, here is the tool link:

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/design-support/finder-selection-tools/

Or maybe you can list the requirements in details, then we can help to recommend part numbers. 

0 Likes
brodonh
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Hi Daisy_T,

Thank you for responding,

I have selected the parts that I want to use.  I'm unable to place these parts in the Infineon Designer simulation program.  There are dropdown lists of Infineon parts in the program but my parts are not listed so I need to know how to place my parts in the simulator for testing.  Is the simulator limited to listed parts or can one include additional parts for use?

parts in question: 

IMZ120R045M1XKSA1
1ED3124MU12HXUMA1

Thanks,

brodonh

0 Likes
Daisy_T

Hello @brodonh ,

We have provided Pspice/Spice models on the product pages, you can down load the models and import to "Infineon Designer", then you can do simulation.

And please be noted IMZ120R045M1XKSA1 is "Not for new design", so to make sure you can purchase the products for longer time,  I would suggest you to select a part with status "Active and preferred".

Here I will shown you where to find the models and how to import to the simulation tool.

1. Find the model: 1ED3124MU12HXUMA1

Daisy_T_1-1705627109305.png

2. Click the link:  How to import the model

0 Likes