Physical shape of component different from datasheet drawing - IRLR9343TRPBF

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
CL929
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hello there,

Good Day.

Would like to seek your help to confirm if it is normal to have the physical shape of IRLR9343TRPBF (DPAK) different from the dimensions drawing provided on product datasheet.  Attached the comparison for easier reference. Thank you.

BR,

CL

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello @CL929 ,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Yes. The physical shape of the component is as per the new version package drawing. There are only minor changes in this version package drawing compared to the one provided in the datasheet, which does not affect the design. 

Meghana_0-1656327725327.png

We are working on updation of this information on product page. For your immediate reference, I've attached the snapshot of the current version package drawing. Please let me know if you need further clarifications regarding this topic. 

Regards

Meghana R

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Meghana

Hello @CL929 ,

Can you please let me know when these parts were procured?

Regards

Meghana R

0 Likes
CL929
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi Meghana,

Good Day.

We bought them beginning of this month. Date code is 2205 and COO is China. Kindly help.

Thank you.

BR,

CL

0 Likes
Meghana

Hello @CL929 ,

Apologies for the delayed response.

Yes. The physical shape of the component is as per the new version package drawing. There are only minor changes in this version package drawing compared to the one provided in the datasheet, which does not affect the design. 

Meghana_0-1656327725327.png

We are working on updation of this information on product page. For your immediate reference, I've attached the snapshot of the current version package drawing. Please let me know if you need further clarifications regarding this topic. 

Regards

Meghana R

0 Likes