Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
zzd342
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 25 sign-ins 5 questions asked

Hi community friends,

I’ve got a standard package of part#IAUT150N10S5N035 from the distributor. We’ve done the IQC inspection and went to test & verify in White Horse labs.

When test the X-Ray and Decapsulation, the interior shows different compare with another same models. Some friends told this was not produced in Infineon Melaka, but suspect it was produced by Sub-con. Below I will enclose pictures for further check, if someone else help to check its real factory that will be much appreciated.

1. Label information

1.jpg

2. External Visual Inspection

2.png

3. X-Ray inspection

3.png

4. Internal Die Verification

4.png

We find its internal structure is different with another same part produced Malaysia, please help to check this part's real factory.

Thank you.

Double Zhang

0 Likes
1 Solution
Shivam_P
100 replies posted 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Dear @zzd342 ,

A separate case has been created on MSD and internally being followed up.

Regards

Shivam

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Shivam_P

Dear @zzd342 ,

Thank you for bringing this up,

For the smooth resolution process, may I ask you the distributor information for the concerned samples.

Regards

Shivam

0 Likes

Dear Shivam,

Thanks for your reply.

We bought the spot goods from independent distributor, and they confirmed that the goods were produced from Infineon factory and they were original products.

Why do we have these doubts? It's because we had purchased same part before, and I see they have different interior after X-ray decapsulation. Below please find the pictures of before we got and hope they will be helpful:

C.jpgA.pngB.png

So for sample 2, I would like know where its real production factory, can you help us to check? Thanks you!

0 Likes
Shivam_P

Dear @zzd342 ,

A separate case has been created on MSD and internally being followed up.

Regards

Shivam

0 Likes