In the case of AUIRFB8409 under the following conditions, what is the VGS deviation between production products?

Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hjlee25
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First reply posted First question asked

In the case of AUIRFB8409 under the following conditions, what is the VGS deviation between production products?

- ID: 80A, VDS: 0.3V, Temperature: 30 degrees

I am curious about the variation between products for the VGS line in the graph below.

hjlee25_0-1683168771879.png

thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello @hjlee25 ,

We cannot share this data on the public forum. Request you to create a case under Infineon/mycases for support on this topic.

Regards

Meghana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Meghana

Hello @hjlee25 , 

Can you please clarify if you are looking for a difference in Vgsth or the difference in forward characteristics for a given Vgs between production parts? 

Regards

Meghana

0 Likes

Hello Meghana

I use auirbf8409 in parallel.
So, I would like to know how much the vgs deviation is between the products of auirbf8409 under the above conditions.

- ID: 80A, VDS: 0.3V, Temperature: 30 degrees

Regards

Meghana

Hello @hjlee25 ,

We cannot share this data on the public forum. Request you to create a case under Infineon/mycases for support on this topic.

Regards

Meghana

0 Likes