[ISZ080N10NM6] Simulation of PSpice

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Tomato
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Dear team

I am trying to perform a transient simulation of "ISZ080N10NM6" on PSpice.

The simulation stops with the error shown in the picture, is there any way to solve it?

I would be happy if you could let me know.

Best Regards,

Tomato

capture1.JPGcapture2.JPG

1 Solution
Neo_Qin
5 likes given 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @Tomato ,

In the PSpice 17.2.0 (March 2016) environment I'm using, I'm not reproducing the same error.

Neo_Qin_0-1693477222829.png

However, with the same circuit and transient parameter configuration, I got the waveform in Simetrix, shown as follow:

Neo_Qin_1-1693477505601.png

In fact,  refer to chapter 2.1 of AN_Simulation models for Infineon Power MOSFET  , we prefer to use SiMetrix™/LT-Spice/Multisim as the simulator, and the SUBCKT files we provide have been verified in these platforms.

It's recommend that you replace the simulator to see if the problem is solved.

BR,

Neo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Neo_Qin
5 likes given 250 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hi @Tomato ,

In the PSpice 17.2.0 (March 2016) environment I'm using, I'm not reproducing the same error.

Neo_Qin_0-1693477222829.png

However, with the same circuit and transient parameter configuration, I got the waveform in Simetrix, shown as follow:

Neo_Qin_1-1693477505601.png

In fact,  refer to chapter 2.1 of AN_Simulation models for Infineon Power MOSFET  , we prefer to use SiMetrix™/LT-Spice/Multisim as the simulator, and the SUBCKT files we provide have been verified in these platforms.

It's recommend that you replace the simulator to see if the problem is solved.

BR,

Neo

0 Likes
Tomato
Level 1
Level 1
First like given 5 sign-ins First reply posted

Dear Neo_Qin

Thank you for your quick reply.

I have also confirmed that this circuit works fine with LtSpice.

And I understand that it may not work well on PSpice.

As you indicated, I also confirmed the "Undefined parameter : ln" error on PSpice.

I believe that it is possible to run simulations on PSpice by setting the parameter "ln" correctly.

Therefore, if possible, I would be happy if you could tell me the value that should be substituted for the parameter "ln".

If it is difficult, I will continue the evaluation with LTSpice.

Best Regards,

Taroimo

0 Likes