Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
fchastel
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like received First question asked

Hi,

I am performing the radiation analysis of a product implementing the IRHG567110 and would nee to know its sensitive depth in order to be able to assess its sensitvity to SEGR/SEB. Could you please provide me this confirmation?

Thanks and best regards

Fred

5 Replies
vigneshkumar
250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored 100 replies posted

Hi 

Thanks for the request.

Could you specify the application?

Regards

Vignesh

0 Likes
fchastel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The application is space. The IRHG567110 will be implemented in an instrument which will be integrated on a satellite.

Regards

Frédéric

0 Likes
vigneshkumar

Hi Fred,

The Datasheet provides information for SEB and SEGR. Vgs=0 for SEB, while the rest of Vgs is for SEGR.

Please let me know if you need any info.

vigneshkumar_2-1701153525977.png

Regards

Vignesh

0 Likes
fchastel
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Vignesh,

what I am interested in is actually the sensitive depth of the  IRHG567110. You can see in table 2 that you posted that there's a column named range (um). This indicates the range of the particles into the device under test during the radiation test. For example, for LET = 38, the particles went 38um into the device under test. Now the data can only be considered as valid if the sensitive depth of the device under test is comparable to this range. If it is much larger, there's a risk the particles did not reach the sensitive area. This is why I am asking for the sensitive depth of this device. Could you please provide me this information?

Thanks and best regards

Frédéric

0 Likes
vigneshkumar

Hi Frederic,

Sorry for the delay,

We could not provide this info since that is confidential.

Regards

Vignesh

0 Likes