Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Jack0
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted First like given 10 sign-ins

We found that MFG updated the markup in January 2021.

Now the casing is the new shape, but the markings are the old version.

Please provide an MFG or Disty explain mail for reference.

Why is there no updated logo

May I ask if not updating the new logo will affect usage.微信图片_20230608142049.jpgimage003(06-08-14-18-14).pngimage002(06-08-14-18-14).pngimage001(06-08-14-18-14).png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Daisy_T
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 25 likes received

Hello @Jack0 ,

Why is there no updated logo -->old logo version is still active, this mean both old logo and new logo are available. 

And the pic on the PCN for the old logo (without a hole) is just an example, actually for the old logo parts, both with a hole and without a hole parts are availalbe due to the different assembly sites.

May I ask if not updating the new logo will affect usage -->it will not affect parameters, applications.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Daisy_T
250 sign-ins 250 replies posted 25 likes received

Hello @Jack0 ,

Why is there no updated logo -->old logo version is still active, this mean both old logo and new logo are available. 

And the pic on the PCN for the old logo (without a hole) is just an example, actually for the old logo parts, both with a hole and without a hole parts are availalbe due to the different assembly sites.

May I ask if not updating the new logo will affect usage -->it will not affect parameters, applications.

0 Likes