IPB65R050CFD7A_L0 PSpice Simulation Error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
manish
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi,

I am using the .LIB file for PSpice simulation for one of my Projects and when I import the file into the model editor and create the respective models its working fine. But when I import the model into Capture CIS and run the simulation by importing the Library into the Configuration file, I am getting the Invalid Subcircuit error.

I am facing this error from multiple PSpice loaded PCs. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,

Manish

0 Likes
1 Solution
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Manish,

.lib files are not compatible with Orcad Capture CIS. Please refer the table below. 

Meghana_0-1646050490872.png

Request you to try with the right file format and check if you are still facing these errors. You can contact our local FAE to request for .slb file through which you can generate .olb file required for your simulation. 

Regards

Meghana 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Manish,

.lib files are not compatible with Orcad Capture CIS. Please refer the table below. 

Meghana_0-1646050490872.png

Request you to try with the right file format and check if you are still facing these errors. You can contact our local FAE to request for .slb file through which you can generate .olb file required for your simulation. 

Regards

Meghana 

0 Likes
manish
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Dear Meghana,

Thanks for your reply. I will surely contact the FAE and get the required .slb file.

Thanks and Regards,

Manish 

0 Likes