I am looking for product number of IFX dopant calibration sample

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
minjung
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

I found IFX dopant calibration sample made by Infineon in several papers. The IFX dopant calibration sample has 10 different n- and p- dopant concentration with planar type and area for SIMS anaysis for comparison. we want to use it for analyzing scanning spreading resistance microscopy or scanning microwave microscope. However I cannot find product name or number on Infineon webpage, so I cannot buy it in Korea.

I want to know the product name or number of the IFX dopant calibration sample. How can I buy it in Korea?

Please reply.

Thank you.

Screenshot_20221206_094339_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Kieran_Pan
250 sign-ins 10 likes received First question asked

Hello Jlfaube,

I recommend you to contact the  author of the paper for more information and then contact local FAE, cause the material that not shown on the official website may have confidential and NDA problems. 

Best regards,
Kieran

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Kieran_Pan

Hello minjung, 

First, you should find which product it's said in the papers.
Second, you can go to the Infineon official website to search the information about these products.
Third, there are some material content sheets on the website. You could know the dopant information from the sheet.
If you want to know more details about dopant calibration information, you can contact local FAE cause some information is confidential and related to NDA problems.

Best regards,
Kieran

0 Likes

I, too, am looking for this sample. There are no product numbers or specific references in papers other than "Infineon calibration sample". When searching the Infineon website for products, nothing comes up. We're just trying to find a way to order the sample - or something like it. 

0 Likes
Kieran_Pan

Hello Jlfaube,

I recommend you to contact the  author of the paper for more information and then contact local FAE, cause the material that not shown on the official website may have confidential and NDA problems. 

Best regards,
Kieran

0 Likes