Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
stmilos
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello Infineon team,

I am trying to simulate the IMW120R007M1H_L3 in LTspice (half bridge configuration). There seems to be an issue with the model, certain nodes are floating. My simulation terminates immediately after starting and I am not able to get the results.

How can I solve this issue?

I have attached the model and the error message.

stmilos_0-1683711638244.png

Best, Milos

P.S. Do you have an L1 model of the MOSFET in question that you can provide? I don't really require temperature dependent model.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AZIZ_HASSAN
5 likes given 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Sorry for the error. However, as per the error shown, the model of switch doesn't have any problem. The problem I could see is the connection issue which is making it floating. Please check your current source connection nodes. Secondly, the time step needs to be increased. Sometimes because of it, it gives error of floating nodes.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AZIZ_HASSAN
5 likes given 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Sorry for the error. However, as per the error shown, the model of switch doesn't have any problem. The problem I could see is the connection issue which is making it floating. Please check your current source connection nodes. Secondly, the time step needs to be increased. Sometimes because of it, it gives error of floating nodes.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

0 Likes