EVAL_3KW_2LLC_C7_20 DC_DC converter

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Bandarikarthik
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 100 sign-ins First like given

Hello all, 

we are working on  3KW_2LLC_C7_20 . Dual half bridge LLC convertor

product details link 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/evaluation-boards/eval_3kw_2llc_c7_20/

the Default  output voltage is 54V . we can set this output voltage to 50V using GUI 

our interest is that we would like to implement with Source code 

we have the source code when the product is purchased

Please suggest us setting and lines to added in the source code  this would help us....

regards 

Karthik

Bandari Karthik Kumar
0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Karthik,

You can actually slightly change the nominal output voltage without changing the source code (which is preferable not to touch) but by simply re-adjusting the resistive partition shown in the attached schematics. Based on the implemented resistors, this voltage partition provides 3.3V in the U_OUT_ADC node when Vout=66,87V. Therefore at 54.3V (nominal Vout) the node voltage is 2.68V. By simply re-adjusting e.g. the value of R235, you can fix the Vout nominal to 50V.

Best regards,
Pranava

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Pranava_YN
100 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi Karthik,

Can you please modify the U_OUT_SET_DEF macro in the source code(LLC3kW_config.h)?

PranavaYN_0-1646236956433.png

I do not have a kit to try it out at my end. Please try this and let me know the outcome.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes

hello @Pranava_YN 

I have tried to set the U_OUT_SET_DEF  5000     U_OUT_SET_MAX  5400   U_OUT_SET_MIN 4000

but no change found the output voltage was 54V 

Bandari Karthik Kumar
0 Likes

Hi Karthik,

You can actually slightly change the nominal output voltage without changing the source code (which is preferable not to touch) but by simply re-adjusting the resistive partition shown in the attached schematics. Based on the implemented resistors, this voltage partition provides 3.3V in the U_OUT_ADC node when Vout=66,87V. Therefore at 54.3V (nominal Vout) the node voltage is 2.68V. By simply re-adjusting e.g. the value of R235, you can fix the Vout nominal to 50V.

Best regards,
Pranava
0 Likes