EVAL_3K3W_BIDI_PSFB

Announcements

Live Webinar: Solving the challenges in xEV power conversions | March 7 @9am & 5pm CET. Register now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
zain
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

I bought EVAL_3K3W_BIDI_PSFB evaluation board and got the exclusive access of the files. I understood the hardware design and somehow the software implementation too. But I use stm32 for my power designs and I wanna know how you guys managed to implement peak current mode control in xmc4200?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vinay
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hello @zain ,

Good day!

Thanks for posting your question in Infineon community.

We can only provide PCMC firmware, supporting documents can't be shared over the public platform. However please refer following literature for more details on PCMC,

800 W ZVS phase shift full bridge evaluation board

Synchronous buck converter with XMC™ Digital Power Explorer Kit

Design and evaluation of a phase-shift full-bridge converter for electric vehicle

Peak Current Control and Feed-Forward Compensation for the DAB Converter

SIMPLIFIED PEAK CURRENT OPTIMIZATION OF DAB CONVERTERS WITH DUAL-PHASE-SHIFT CONTROL

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Vinay

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
zain
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First reply posted

1. I am having large amount of EMI radiations in my design that i copied and reproduced for testing.

2. If you guys can provide any help as I want to customize the design for my use.

0 Likes
Vinay
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 250 sign-ins

Hello @zain ,

Good day!

Thanks for posting your question in Infineon community.

We can only provide PCMC firmware, supporting documents can't be shared over the public platform. However please refer following literature for more details on PCMC,

800 W ZVS phase shift full bridge evaluation board

Synchronous buck converter with XMC™ Digital Power Explorer Kit

Design and evaluation of a phase-shift full-bridge converter for electric vehicle

Peak Current Control and Feed-Forward Compensation for the DAB Converter

SIMPLIFIED PEAK CURRENT OPTIMIZATION OF DAB CONVERTERS WITH DUAL-PHASE-SHIFT CONTROL

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Vinay
0 Likes