Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
SamiTang
Level 1
Level 1
Distributor - Future(GC)
5 questions asked First like received First like given

Dear Sir

IMZA120R020M1H 

We are designing a 20KW photovoltaic inverter using an I-type three-level topology.

We found the problem of driver crosstalk is quite significant,added gate capacitor。

Is there a better way? Is there any reference document that can be used for reference?

BR

SAMI

0 Likes
1 Solution
SivaBommadevara
50 replies posted 25 solutions authored 50 sign-ins

Dear @SamiTang ,

Greetings from Infineon.

could you please share your schematic and issue-related waveforms as well with us to address your query in a précised way?

I assume that it might be an issue with not enough dead time between devices and also could be a control issue since it is a 3-level converter.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Siva Naga Malleswararao.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Cliffrose111
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First reply posted First question asked

Greetings, I'm sorry I can't help with your problem, but am also working with these MOSFETs in a roughly 10KW power application (not an inverter, so no conflict here). I am not as far along as you and not as skilled. I'm interested in finding someone with experience to help me (paid) avoid similar potential pitfalls and solutions. Thanks!

0 Likes
SivaBommadevara
50 replies posted 25 solutions authored 50 sign-ins

Dear @SamiTang ,

Greetings from Infineon.

could you please share your schematic and issue-related waveforms as well with us to address your query in a précised way?

I assume that it might be an issue with not enough dead time between devices and also could be a control issue since it is a 3-level converter.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Siva Naga Malleswararao.

0 Likes