CAD-model of HybridPACK Drive FS03MR12A6MA1B

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
thsie94
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi all! 

For a clearance and creepage analysis I need a cad-model of the HybridPACK Drive FS03MR12A6MA1B, most important is that the bus-bars are separated from the housing for the definition. 

Thanks! Kind regards, Thomas

0 Likes
1 Solution
Xiangrui
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 50 likes received

Hi Thomas,

You can download this CAD Model of FS03MR12A6MA1LB for clearance and creepage analysis with following link: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-HybridPACK_Drive_LB_SiC_2019_02-PCBDesignData-v01_00-EN.zip?f... 

FS03MR12A6MA1LB and FS03MR12A6MA1B has same size with clearance and creepage except the length of tab.

BR,

Xiangrui

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Xiangrui

Hi Thomas,

You can download this CAD Model of FS03MR12A6MA1LB for clearance and creepage analysis with following link: https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-HybridPACK_Drive_LB_SiC_2019_02-PCBDesignData-v01_00-EN.zip?f... 

FS03MR12A6MA1LB and FS03MR12A6MA1B has same size with clearance and creepage except the length of tab.

BR,

Xiangrui

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
thsie94
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Xiangrui,

I just checked the STP-file and unfortunately it doesn't really have separate parts (just the pins for the gdb), especially not the bus-bars. I had this model before and a more detailed one would be good 🙂 

In the attachment you can find a figure of the current model.

Is this possible?

Kind regards

Thomas

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Hi Thomas, 

Actually I don't understand well what is 3D model with separated bus-bars for a IGBT module.

Is a similar model of FS03MR12A6MA1B helpful?

BR,

Xiangrui

0 Likes
thsie94
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Xiangrui,

I mean the copper conductors (red in attached figure). The HybridPACK itself is correct.  For my analysis I have to define conductors, insulators etc.. So within my CAD-model it would be important that I can define the different sections in the assembly. In the provided stp-model there is just one single "dead" part. I hope I could explain it properly. 

If there's no possibilty to provide that CAD-model I'll find a way.

Thanks in advance!

BR Thomas

0 Likes
Xiangrui

Hi Thomas,

I understand you this time. But for protection our product, this 3D-model is the most detailed we can provide. 

Hope you can solve your problem with this model. 

BR,

Xiangrui

0 Likes

Hi Xiangrui,

ok that's fine, I'll find a way. Thank you for your effort and support!

BR Thomas

0 Likes