BSS138W - Factory Tape & Reel packaging compliant to ESD S20.20?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dsandys
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

The BASS138W parts are rated at ESD Class 0 (<250V), my question revolves around the original packaging from the Infineon factory. Can someone confirm the standard T/R packaging complies with industry standard ESD S20.20 please?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,

Thankyou for posting on Infineon Community.

ANSI/ESD S20.20 is the multi-industry standard for the development of ESD Control Program to protect electrical or electronic parts, assemblies, and equipment susceptible to damage by electrostatic discharges greater than or equal to 100 volts HBM, 200 volts CDM, and 35 volts on isolated conductors.
As mentioned in the datasheet ,BSS138W is rated for Class 0(<250V) HBM model. Hence, it complies with the ESD S20.20.
Unfortunately, I am not able to find any certification for now. 
Also, the product BSS18W is AEC Q101 standard qualified that supports ESD standards.

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,

Thankyou for posting on Infineon Community.

ANSI/ESD S20.20 is the multi-industry standard for the development of ESD Control Program to protect electrical or electronic parts, assemblies, and equipment susceptible to damage by electrostatic discharges greater than or equal to 100 volts HBM, 200 volts CDM, and 35 volts on isolated conductors.
As mentioned in the datasheet ,BSS138W is rated for Class 0(<250V) HBM model. Hence, it complies with the ESD S20.20.
Unfortunately, I am not able to find any certification for now. 
Also, the product BSS18W is AEC Q101 standard qualified that supports ESD standards.

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes