[BSC022N04LS] [BSC022N04LSATMA1] [BSC022N04LS6ATMA1] Three differences

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Yukitaka
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

As the title suggests, please tell me the difference between [BSC022N04LS] [BSC022N04LSATMA1] [BSC022N04LS6ATMA1].

I did not understand even if I looked at the datasheet, sorry to trouble you, but thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Yukitaka,

As Steven mention in the previous replies, the suffix ATMA1 just refers to the ordering part number. I would like to provide just few more additional data which may be of help. 

Like already explained by Steven, BSC022N04LS & BSC022N04LS6 have same electrical specification but differ in the technology generation and have some minor difference in their switching performance. 

The comparison of the two components is attached for your reference.

And accordingly  BSC022N04LSATMA1 and  BSC022N04LS6ATMA1 are the ordering part number of the two devices. Below given link provides the description of the suffix for better understanding. 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/search/opn/orderable-part-number-opn-translation-table/

Regards

Meghana 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Jingwei
250 sign-ins 10 likes given 100 solutions authored

Hi Yukitaka,

Thanks for using Infineon Community.

Product name with ATMA1 ending is OPN (Orderable Part Number) for this product. They are the same.

Best Regards,

Steven

0 Likes
Jingwei
250 sign-ins 10 likes given 100 solutions authored

BTW you can check the Nomenclature in this file. ''L'' stands for logic,  ''S'' stand for Single chip, ''6'' stands for the Technology generation.
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Power_and_Sensing-ProductSelectionGuide-v00_01-EN.pdf?fileId=...

Thanks and BR,

Steven

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Meghana
50 likes received 100 solutions authored 10 likes given

Hello Yukitaka,

As Steven mention in the previous replies, the suffix ATMA1 just refers to the ordering part number. I would like to provide just few more additional data which may be of help. 

Like already explained by Steven, BSC022N04LS & BSC022N04LS6 have same electrical specification but differ in the technology generation and have some minor difference in their switching performance. 

The comparison of the two components is attached for your reference.

And accordingly  BSC022N04LSATMA1 and  BSC022N04LS6ATMA1 are the ordering part number of the two devices. Below given link provides the description of the suffix for better understanding. 

https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/search/opn/orderable-part-number-opn-translation-table/

Regards

Meghana 

0 Likes
Yukitaka
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First reply posted First question asked

Thank you for the easy-to-understand explanation. It was helpful. There is no package change between BSC022N04LSMA1 and BSC022N04LS6ATMA1, right? Verification please.

0 Likes