Infineon Digital microphone with I2S

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Infineon

The customer asked about the digital microphone with I2S interface for Infineon solution, Do Infineon have such a product? They don't want a PDM to I2S converter chip

0 Likes
1 Solution
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @Augustine_Yeh ,

We don't have a microphone with direct I2S interface at present but if the idea is that you don't want to put an external addition chip for conversion, then we would suggest you to have a look at IM69D130 S2GO MEMSIC, which gives standard I2S output and be usable with any microcontroller with I2S peripheral. 

Hope this helps !

Best regards,

Deepa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Deepa_V
First comment on KBA 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hi @Augustine_Yeh ,

We don't have a microphone with direct I2S interface at present but if the idea is that you don't want to put an external addition chip for conversion, then we would suggest you to have a look at IM69D130 S2GO MEMSIC, which gives standard I2S output and be usable with any microcontroller with I2S peripheral. 

Hope this helps !

Best regards,

Deepa

0 Likes
Augustine_Yeh
Level 4
Level 4
Distributor - Zenitron(GC)
100 sign-ins 5 likes given 50 sign-ins

Hi Deepa

We had study IM69D130 S2GO MEMSIC before submitting.  It have ADAU7002ACBZ-R7 for PDM to I2S ,  Thanks !

0 Likes