How to solve the network problems of Chinese users

Announcements

Measure CO2 When It Matters - Infineon’s XENSIV™ PAS CO2 now comes in SparkFun Red. Check it now!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
weixiaohalou
Level 2
Level 2
5 questions asked 5 replies posted 10 sign-ins

Hello, I bought the mems microphone and the XMC 2Go kit, and I want to test the mems microphone through arduino, but the development board management download in arduino always reports an error (), and the XMC series development board cannot be loaded. Check through the forum I found that it may be a network problem, because I am a user in China, I have tried to use vpn, but it does not work, do you have any solutions to solve this problem?

picture1.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hi @weixiaohalou,

If you are referring to S2GO MEMSMIC IM69D board, please refer to the getting started document for interfacing XMC 2Go kit using Arduino IDE.

The github page links required for the same are provided in the document (page-8).

Thanks and regards,

George

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hi @weixiaohalou,

If you are referring to S2GO MEMSMIC IM69D board, please refer to the getting started document for interfacing XMC 2Go kit using Arduino IDE.

The github page links required for the same are provided in the document (page-8).

Thanks and regards,

George

0 Likes