BGA9V1MN9 design model

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
xiexm
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like received First reply posted
Who can provide the design model of BGA9V1MN9, the format can be one of spice model or S
parametes with noise data (NFmin, Gamma_opt, Gamma_ang, Rn). I want to get LNA only without EVB S parameter
with noise data for simulation, which are the form of (NFmin, Gamma_opt, Gamma_ang, Rn) for frequencies, similar as
follows. thanks.
1.png
0 Likes
1 Solution
Josef_Weiss
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First like received First reply posted

Hi @xiexm ,
on the product page of the BGA9V1MN9 (https://www.infineon.com/cms/de/product/rf/low-noise-amplifier-lna-ics/lte-3g-lnas/bga9v1mn9/?redirI...) you can find the device level s-parameter which includes the Noise Parameter (BIAS6 G0). After log in at myInfineon you will see a design Support section. The zip file "BGA9V1MN9 Eval Board S-Parameters " contains the required file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hi @xiexm,

The requested frequencies are outside the operating frequency range for this device.

Could you please share more details regarding your end application, privately?

Thanks and regards,

George

0 Likes
xiexm
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like received First reply posted

Hi George,

The noise data table I listed is only for example, no means I used in 900MHz / 2000MHz. Certainly I need the noise data at 3.4 ~ 4.2GHz range. I used in 5G NR N77 DiFEM.

Regards,

Michael Xie

0 Likes
Josef_Weiss
Employee
Employee
First solution authored First like received First reply posted

Hi @xiexm ,
on the product page of the BGA9V1MN9 (https://www.infineon.com/cms/de/product/rf/low-noise-amplifier-lna-ics/lte-3g-lnas/bga9v1mn9/?redirI...) you can find the device level s-parameter which includes the Noise Parameter (BIAS6 G0). After log in at myInfineon you will see a design Support section. The zip file "BGA9V1MN9 Eval Board S-Parameters " contains the required file.