Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
CarlsonG
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins First reply posted First like given

A PCN (attached) was issued for the BGA824N6E6327XTSA1 Low Noise Amplifier regarding a fairly minor change to use a different lead frame manufacturer.

The PCN notes a final PRODUCT QUALIFICATION REPORT is available,  but the one on the product web page is confusing...its a REV 1.0 version and notes that the device was qualified in 2013.

Its doesn't appear this is a current qualification report that was issued after the new lead frame was qualified.

For your convenience....attached are both the PCN and the current (older) PRODUCT QUALIFICATION REPORT that are available on our product web page.

Please advise how I might get an updated PRODUCT QUALIFICATION REPORT that reflects the PCN changes.

Thanks!

Gordy Carlson

Infineon FAE

0 Likes
1 Solution
George_T
50 likes received First question asked 250 replies posted

Hello @CarlsonG,

We will share the document through another private channel since it cannot be shared in the public domain.

Best regards,

George

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
George_T

Hi @CarlsonG,

I have forwarded the request and will reply once I get a response.

Thanks and regards,

George

0 Likes
George_T

Hello @CarlsonG,

We will share the document through another private channel since it cannot be shared in the public domain.

Best regards,

George

0 Likes