example code with a non existing register

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

i'm using the XC2000 starter kit with tasking. I tryed to start with your example codes to understand this microcontroller. That's works fine. But there's an example to start PWM with CCU61 module.

Init:
CCU61_MCFG  =  0x80003;

What's that?
The compiler don't know this register. I searched this register in the datasheet/users manual and i can't find it. In other example i find a "XC22xxLREGS.h" file with a define to this register. It's defined with:

// Module Configuration Register
#define CCU60_MCFG (*((uword volatile *) 0xEA0C))

I can't find the name and i can't find the address. Could anyone tell me more about this? Where can i find more informations

Thanks and best regards
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
Tim R. wrote:
Hello,

i'm using the XC2000 starter kit with tasking. I tryed to start with your example codes to understand this microcontroller. That's works fine. But there's an example to start PWM with CCU61 module.

Init:
CCU61_MCFG  =  0x80003;

What's that?
The compiler don't know this register. I searched this register in the datasheet/users manual and i can't find it. In other example i find a "XC22xxLREGS.h" file with a define to this register. It's defined with:

// Module Configuration Register
#define CCU60_MCFG (*((uword volatile *) 0xEA0C))

I can't find the name and i can't find the address. Could anyone tell me more about this? Where can i find more informations

Thanks and best regards

I forgot to say: I find MCFG in the SCU driver(which should not be changed). So i'm very insecure about this function. I uncomment this lines to get compilable code
0 Likes