download link for softune IDE for F2MC-16FX

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Hadiengg
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Please share download link for softune IDE for F2MC-16FX

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

Sorry I could make some misleading by 

> ...recommend contacting your nearest Infineon Technologies sales representative for alternative recommendations

I mean contact your nearest Infineon Technologies sales representative for getting support for the supported software and documents..., and/or alternative recommendations.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Roy_Liu

Hi,

Softune IDE is obsolete and distribution is stopped,  recommend contacting your nearest Infineon Technologies sales representative for alternative recommendations. 

Roy Liu
0 Likes

Sorry to chime in ...

> Softune IDE is obsolete and distribution is stopped, ...

Does that mean none of the support software (Softune, Fujitsu Flasher) will be available for download anymore ?

We (i.e. my company) have ongoing maintenance projects with 16LX/16FX MCUs, and some of that MCUs are still in production.

> ...recommend contacting your nearest Infineon Technologies sales representative for alternative recommendations. 

"Maintenance project" means, alternatives are not an option.

I am currently having all the software I need for that locally available, and I'm aware there is no support.

But do I have to understand this statement that every support for F2MC MCUs will be discontinued from Infineon ?

0 Likes
Sir,
We have purchased about 10k pieces of MB96F348RSB and we want to use them.
So we need development tools programmer we already have. But need IDE must
required.
Please share download link otherwise these chips are useless for us and we
will face big loss.
0 Likes
Roy_Liu

Recommend you to contact the place where you purchased the devices for IDE support.

Roy Liu
0 Likes
Roy_Liu

Sorry I could make some misleading by 

> ...recommend contacting your nearest Infineon Technologies sales representative for alternative recommendations

I mean contact your nearest Infineon Technologies sales representative for getting support for the supported software and documents..., and/or alternative recommendations.

Roy Liu
0 Likes