Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Legacy microcontrollers Forum Discussions

ZHKuek
Legacy microcontrollers
Please advise the washable info for MPN: BAS70-07. Component Washability ( Washable? ) : ( Yes / No )>> We only use Deionized Water via Aqueous Machin... Show More
Kawata
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,   The following application note (AN204881 FM3 Family Sensorless BLDC Motor) FM3 Family, Sensorless BLDC Motor (infineon.com) I would like to u... Show More
Kawata
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, A customer is currently using CY9BF116RPMC-G-F4FKE1. He wants to control a BLDC motor. A customer requests a circuit reference design and sampl... Show More
chme_4646286
Legacy microcontrollers
各位专家好; 请教下S6J328初始化流程,参考默认示例代码,MCU在初始化时,首先调用的是Start_Init()函数; 查看该函数原型,其主要是初始化各种NMI中断和通用IRQ; 针对这款芯片,为何在初始化一开始就打开中断,不会出问题吗?有什么特殊意义? 因为未接触过这颗芯片,所以不理解这里初始... Show More
KaHa_6814082
Legacy microcontrollers
Hi, I want to know the difference between the CY95710M Series and the CY95710L Series of 8FX family microcontrollers.I have checked the respective dat... Show More
James017
Legacy microcontrollers

MB2146-07-E 还能买得到么,CY95F636KPMC-G-UNE2 烧录用

Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
FM25L16B-GTR, Cypress model, the incoming label is with INFINEON LOGO, the customer feels abnormal, whether there is a document description Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello! When testing the evaluation board OPTIGATRUSTMV3S2GOTOBO1, I want to save some key files in the application program using the TrustM chip, but ... Show More
Anonymous
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello,I am using XC866 microcontroller to develop a VFD for BLDC Motor.I have developed a custom board( VFD ) which uses XC866 this microcontroller f... Show More
Translation_Bot
Legacy microcontrollers
AUIPS6041GTR The final production lead times offered so far are Show More